Harley J Harris
Harley is a seasoned and results-oriented litigation lawyer, who provides his clients with focused, practical legal advice and diligent, efficient trial lawyer services.
Harley is strategic, creative and hands-on. He has strong communication and negotiating skills.
International, national and local clients rely on Harley to advance and protect their interests in a diverse array of proceedings at all levels of BC Courts, Federal Courts and the Supreme Court of Canada.
Harley also represents clients before multiple specialized administrative tribunals and regulatory bodies. He handles reviews, reconsiderations, appeals and court challenges of administrative and regulatory decisions.
Ensuring flexibility and versatility in a wide array of circumstances means alternate dispute resolution (ADR) processes are often appropriate. Harley has assisted clients at many mediations and arbitrations.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 1995
- LL.B., Dalhousie University, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts (International Relations), University of British Columbia, 1991
- Member, Canadian Transport Lawyers Association
- Member, Canadian Property Tax Association
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association