Paul A Brackstone
Shareholder and Co-Managing Director
Paul is a civil litigator with experience appearing before all levels of court in British Columbia and at the Supreme Court of Canada. Paul joined Owen Bird as a litigation associate in 2005 after articling with the firm. Before joining Owen Bird Paul worked as a law clerk for two justices of the B.C. Court of Appeal.
Paul obtained a bachelor of education in 1999 from the University of Victoria. He worked as a public school teacher until enrolling at the University of Victoria where he completed his LL.B.
Paul graduated from law school with the Law Society Gold Medal for highest academic standing in his class.
- Bachelor of Education - University of Victoria, 1999
- Bachelor of Laws (Gold Medalist) - University of Victoria, 2004
- Law Clerk, B.C. Court of Appeal, 2004-2005
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2005
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association