Jonathan L Williams
Jonathan Williams practices business law and advises commercial clients with regard to financing, real estate and corporate transactions, and business structures.
Jonathan’s practice has a focus on restructuring and insolvency, and he provides advice to debtors and creditors, including financial institutions, trustees, receivers and suppliers.
Jonathan has represented corporate and individual clients at the Supreme Court of British Columbia, the British Columbia Court of Appeal, and at mediations and arbitrations with regard to a wide range of commercial matters.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2001
- LL.B., University of British Columbia, 2000
- B.A., University of British Columbia, 1985
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association