Taahaa received his Juris Doctor from Thompson Rivers University in 2020, where he was awarded the Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP Prize in Contract Law. He also received Course Prizes in Contract Law, and Legislation, Administration, and Policy, whilst placing in the top 10% in his first year. He received practical experience working as a student clinician for the Law Students’ Legal Advice Program, helping refugees and small-business owners with legal issues, before joining Owen Bird as a summer student, and eventually completing his articles with the firm.
Outside of work, Taahaa is an avid reader, is overly passionate about football, and is interested in fashion and menswear.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2021
- Juris Doctor, Thompson Rivers University, 2020
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Owen Bird Diversity, Inclusion and Community Involvement Committee
- Treasurer, Canadian Muslim Lawyers Association - BC