Lily Y Zhang
Lily graduated from the Peter A. Allard School of Law at the University of British Columbia in 2020. During law school, Lily was an editor of the UBC Law Review, a student director and clinician of the Law Students’ Legal Advice Program, and a volunteer with the Access Pro Bono Civil Chambers Program. Lily also worked as a research assistant and competed in the BC Law Schools Moot. She received the Blake, Cassels & Graydon Prize in Commercial Transactions, the John K. Campbell Scholarship, the Business Law Clinic Award, and the Thorsteinssons Prize in Taxation. Upon graduation, Lily clerked for five justices of the British Columbia Supreme Court. Lily worked as a summer student with the firm prior to returning as an articled student.
Lily is fluent in Mandarin.
Outside of work, Lily enjoys hiking, traveling, and walking her dog.
- Juris Doctor, Business Law Concentration, University of British Columbia, 2020
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Civil Engineering, University of Waterloo, 2017
- Member, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
- Student Member, The Advocates’ Society
- Student Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Member, Owen Bird Law Corporation Diversity, Inclusion and Community Involvement Committee