Jocelyn M Bellerud (nee Le Dressay)
Jocelyn practices in the areas of corporate and commercial law, succession planning for family businesses, mergers and acquisitions, charitable giving, trust and estate planning.
Jocelyn assists clients with various corporate and commercial issues, including, mergers and acquisitions, succession planning, charitable giving, corporate restructurings, advising on corporate governance and shareholders agreements. She also advises family businesses and individuals on estate, tax and trust planning.
Jocelyn is passionate about philanthropy and serving her community. Jocelyn currently serves as a Vice-Chair of the St. Paul’s Foundation Future Leasers, Director of Fundraising and Events for Face of Today and Chair of the Owen Bird Law Corporation Diversity, Inclusion and Community Committee.
Jocelyn is also active in the business community, both in Vancouver and internationally. Jocelyn serves as Co-Chair for North America for the Interlaw Mergers & Acquisitions Special Business Team. Interlaw is a long-established elite global network of pre-eminent independent law firms comprising 7,500+ lawyers based in over 150 cities around the world.
- Completed Year 3 of the CPA Canada In Depth Tax Course
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), Queens University, 2008
- Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia, 2011
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2012
- North American Regional Co-Chair, Interlaw Mergers & Acquisitions Special Business Team | An International Association of Independent Law Firms
- Past Director, Family Enterprise Xchange (FEX) Vancouver Chapter Advisory Board
- Member at Large, Canadian Bar Association British Columbia Chapter Business Law Executive
- Vice-Chair, St. Paul’s Foundation Leaders
- Director of Fundraising and Events, Face of Today
- Chair, Owen Bird Law Corporation Diversity, Inclusion and Community Committee