Jocelyn M Bellerud (nee Le Dressay)
Jocelyn is active in the business community both in Vancouver and internationally. Jocelyn currently serves as Interlaw Mergers & Acquisitions Special Business Team Regional Co-Chair for North America, an international Association of Independent Law Firms.
Jocelyn assists clients with various corporate and commercial issues, including: mergers and acquisitions, estate freezes, corporate restructurings, advising on corporate governance issues, shareholders agreements and corporate finance. She also has experience offering family businesses and individual estate, tax and trust planning advice.
Jocelyn was born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia. She completed her undergraduate degree at Queens University and moved back to Vancouver in 2004 to attend law school at University of British Columbia. Jocelyn is passionate about serving her community. Jocelyn currently serves as a Future Leader of the St. Paul’s Foundation, as well as on the advisory boards of the Family Enterprise Xchange and the CBABC Business Law Executive.
- Completed Year 3 of the CPA Canada In Depth Tax Course
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), Queens University, 2008
- Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia, 2011
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2012
- North American Regional Co-Chair, Interlaw Mergers & Acquisitions Special Business Team | An International Association of Independent Law Firms
- Past Director, Family Enterprise Xchange (FEX) Vancouver Chapter Advisory Board
- Member at Large, Canadian Bar Association British Columbia Chapter Business Law Executive
- Member, Canadian Association of Farm Advisors
- Future Leader, St. Paul’s Foundation
- Director of Fundraising and Events, Face of Today
- Chair, Owen Bird Law Corporation Diversity, Inclusion and Community Committee