Yasmin received her LLB from the University of Surrey, England in 2017. During her time at university she competed in the Telders International Law and Oxford University Press Moot Competitions and completed a placement year at national UK law firm Shoosmiths. Upon graduating Yasmin worked in the legal sector in the U.K. for two years, whilst also completing her FLSC NCA qualification, prior to beginning articles in Canada in 2019.
Outside of work, Yasmin enjoys exploring local mountain ranges, equestrian events and travelling adventures with her husband.
- Law LLB (Hons), University of Surrey, 2017
- NCA Certificate of Qualification (Federation of Law Societies of Canada, National Committee on Accreditation), 2019
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2021
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Owen Bird's Diversity, Inclusion and Community Involvement Committee