Steffi M Boyce
Steffi practices primarily in the areas of corporate and securities law after having earned her law degree with a concentration in Business Law from the University of British Columbia. Prior to joining Owen Bird as an associate, she was a summer and articling student with the firm. Steffi holds a Bachelor of Sciences with a specialization in Chemistry from the University of Western Ontario and brings 5 years of experience working in biotech, epidemiology, and the pharmaceutical industry.
Outside of work, Steffi enjoys travelling, being outdoors, culinary adventures, or some combination of the three.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2018
- Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia, 2017
- Project Management, Vancouver Community College, 2013
- Bachelor of Science, Honors Specialization in Chemistry – The University of Western Ontario, 2010
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia