Sameer practices broadly in the area of litigation at Owen Bird. Sameer’s background in business and economics allows him to practice law with not only a legal perspective, but with a business and strategic mindset as well.
Sameer has appeared in the Supreme Court of British Columbia on several hundred applications. He has also had the opportunity to represent and work closely with large national clients.
When not in the office, Sameer enjoys playing and watching sports, particularly basketball, baseball and golf.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2015
- Juris Doctor, University of Windsor, 2014
- Bachelor of Business Administration, joint major in Economics, Simon Fraser University, 2010
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (FACL) of British Columbia