Heather A Frydenlund
Heather has a litigation based practice with a focus on bankruptcy and insolvency and administrative law. Heather is passionate about advocating on behalf of her clients and regularly appears at various levels of court.
Heather received her Juris Doctor from the University of Alberta in 2015 and is a member of the Law Societies of both British Columbia and Alberta. Heather assists clients on a variety of matters including various bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings, enforcement of security (both secured and unsecured), mortgage foreclosures and judgment enforcement. With respect to Heather’s administrative law practice, she has experience supporting clients with a range of issues, including navigating through regulatory processes and assisting both Associations and regulated professionals at professional disciplinary hearings.
Outside of work, Heather enjoys skiing, golfing, watching football and travelling.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2020
- Called to the Alberta Bar, 2016
- Juris Doctor, University of Alberta, 2015
- Bachelor Degree, Economics and Psychology (Double Major), Simon Fraser University, 2012
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Law Society of Alberta