H Hailey Graham
Hailey is a civil litigator who assists clients in a broad range of matters. Hailey has represented clients at the Supreme Court of British Columbia, the Provincial Court of British Columbia, and the Civil Resolution Tribunal. Hailey joined Owen Bird as a litigation associate in 2019 after articling with the firm.
In law school, Hailey served as an executive member of Legal Education Outreach and participated in UBC’s Innocence Project. Hailey obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of British Columbia and was president of the Political Science Student Association.
When not in the office, Hailey enjoys being involved in political education, tennis, snowboarding, and world travel.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2019
- Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), University of British Columbia, 2015
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Owen Bird's Diversity, Inclusion and Community Involvement Committee
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of BC