Georgia’s practice is focused on estate planning, family law, and estate litigation. Prior to joining Owen Bird as an associate, Georgia was a summer and articling student with the firm.
Georgia received her JD from the University of British Columbia in 2017. During law school, she competed in the Oxford International Intellectual Property Moot and was active in the French Club, serving as its president for two years. Upon graduating, she clerked for the Honourable Mr. Richard F. Southcott at the Federal Court in Ottawa.
Outside of work, Georgia is an avid foodie and outdoors enthusiast.
- Georgia is in the process of getting her Trusts and Estates Practitioner designation from the Society of Trust and Estate Professionals
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2019
- Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia, 2017
- Honours Bachelor of Social Sciences, International Development and Globalization, Magna Cum Laude, University of Ottawa, 2013
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, l’Association des juristes d’expression française de la Colombie Britannique
- Student Member, Society of Trusts and Estates Professionals