Charlene R Joanes
Charlene works primarily in the commercial real estate, financial services and corporate commercial groups at Owen Bird.
Organization and dedication are the keys to success. Understanding this, Charlene helps our clients overcome challenges with a systematic and determined approach, reaching goals for our clients in the most practical and efficient way to grow their business. Charlene has a unique ability to connect with people, ideas and solutions. This allows her to truly understand our clients’ business and protect it with feasible solutions.
With a strong work ethic and unique ability to connect with people, Charlene helps to structure effective contracts, transactions and arrangements that benefit the businesses undertaking them, ensuring that they are well-protected and prosperous in their commercial endeavours.
Outside of work, Charlene enjoys cooking/baking, working out and is currently learning how to play the piano.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2017
- Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts and Applied Sciences, Criminology, Simon Fraser University, 2010
- Board of Directors, Association of Women in Finance
- Member, Canadian Bar Association