Patrick J O’Neill
Patrick applies his background in product marketing to his litigation practice. He aggressively promotes his clients’ causes, and crafts his clients’ narratives to ensure they are seen in the most favorable light.
Patrick has experience appearing in both the Provincial Court of British Columbia and the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
When not in the office, Patrick enjoys cooking, craft beer, cable dramas, science fiction, and installing home automation products.
- Bachelor of Arts, Simon Fraser University, 2007
- Juris Doctor, Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University, 2014
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2015
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association