Kari F Richardson
Kari represents public companies and companies intending to go public on the TSXV, CSE and OTC. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and securities.
Kari represents clients from a wide range of industries: technology, mining, aquaculture and ACMPR Licensed Producers and related businesses, to name a few.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Western Ontario, 1992
- Bachelor of Laws, University of British Columbia, 1996
- Called to the New Brunswick Bar, 1997
- Call to the British Columbia Bar, 2005
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association